A Blog About All Things Bitch-Worthy From An Almost Naked MzFit Toy.



MzFit Toy will draw you a picture of how she's gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there, right? You go, "What the hell is this?" Then MzFit Toy knocks on your door, promptly kicks your ass, and you still won't know what happened to you!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ANOTHER Change Coming Soon...

     I think I need to clear something up, judging from the keywords I'm seeing being searched for that end up on my blog.  I always appreciate the traffic, but I think some lonely guys out there think this is some naughty site with naughty pictures and stuff.
     My son actually gave me the idea for this blog.  You may have noticed it changed from NC Bitches Unite to Almost Naked Mommy.  Not because it leads people to believe I'm being naughty, but it's cute and funny, once you know the story behind it, which is a very short and simple one.
     One day, Teagan, the light of my life, blessed angel from the Gods, etc... was telling me about a cartoon he was started watching.  I obviously did a double-take and asked, "What? What? What?"  The cartoon is named "Almost Naked Animals", and he was telling me all about the pig in his undies and the rabbit in her bikini, blah blah blah.  I still was a little leary, so we sat down to watch an episode.  It literally is one of the dumbest cartoons ever, but he thinks it's crazy good, so it's all right by me.  However, I did like the name.  A lot.  And I thought it would be very funny to rename my blog Almost Naked Mommy.
     However, because of the naughtiness I am seeing that directs people to my blog, I will be changing it from "Almost Naked Mommy" to "Almost Naked MzFit Toy".  It's going to be hard for anyone whose mind is in the gutter to be directed to this, so be warned.  This change will come on September 1, 2011, so make a mental note of it now, so you can find my blog.  The address will be listed as http://almostnakedmzfittoy.blogspot.com.
     So, basically, this blog still has nothing to do with naughtiness, nakedness, or narcissisticness, it's just a funny name for a funny blog, that has a bitchy twist to it.  Like I'd really ever post my nudididity... (say it out loud, it will crack you up), on the internet for people's eyeballs to explode inside their sockets.  Keep your minds out of the gutter, unless I put them there. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment