A Blog About All Things Bitch-Worthy From An Almost Naked MzFit Toy.



MzFit Toy will draw you a picture of how she's gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there, right? You go, "What the hell is this?" Then MzFit Toy knocks on your door, promptly kicks your ass, and you still won't know what happened to you!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Almost Naked MzFit Toy vs. Almost Naked MzFit Toy

     The nice thing about having a blog is that you can bitch about whatever you want, and if you anger or hurt someone's feelings, you will only know about it if they comment.  Basically, I'm not here to be friends, though I love all of my readers, from time to time, there are going to be topics that you may find offensive.  I will always post a warning when these posts come out.  But keep in mind, everyone is entitled to MY opinion... lol  I mean THEIR opinion, and I respect that.  So, respect my opinion as well.
     So with that said, I introduce my new series, "Almost Naked Mommy vs."  In these posts, I will be tackling some of society's toughest subjects, most of which will have my very strong opinions attached to them, as well as a warning so that you are aware of what the post brings.
     I hope you enjoy this series, as much as I enjoy writing it.  And like I said before, please respect my opinions, I respect yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment