A Blog About All Things Bitch-Worthy From An Almost Naked MzFit Toy.



MzFit Toy will draw you a picture of how she's gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there, right? You go, "What the hell is this?" Then MzFit Toy knocks on your door, promptly kicks your ass, and you still won't know what happened to you!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bitches Unite

Hey Bitches.  This is my latest blog for exactly what it says.  My bitching.  Bitching about daily life, fights with my husband, morons in public, pretty much anything and everything that I cannot include in my other blog, which is about my son; give it a visit: http://attackoftheautism.blogspot.com.  It may be a couple days before I have this blog completely designed in a way I won't bitch about, but I'm sure getting it there will piss me off.  Hope you enjoy my future rantings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment