A Blog About All Things Bitch-Worthy From An Almost Naked MzFit Toy.



MzFit Toy will draw you a picture of how she's gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there, right? You go, "What the hell is this?" Then MzFit Toy knocks on your door, promptly kicks your ass, and you still won't know what happened to you!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Grr & Stuff

Alright, so finally, I have everything fixed (OMG I hope so!), and when you see this blog everything, except for past postings will say MzFit Toy.  If you have no idea why I changed the name, read the previous posts to find out.  School has been kicking my butt, full time again, 6 classes, 4 on-campus/hybrid classes and 2 online classes.  Going to kill me one day, I swear.  I definitely do not have time to knock out a new post, but I promise I will try very hard to either get one done this week, or finish up some of the ones I have started, and schedule them 5 days a part, so you all will have something to read.  I feel so neglectful.  Call CPS!  I have abandoned my readers!  I promise, it will get better. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment